RYA Personal Watercraft
Personal Watercraft (PW) are fast and exciting but need to be handled with care. This practical one day course will provide you with the background knowledge and basic skills to safely handle a PW.
- Handling and recovery skills
- Passage planning and decision making
- High and low speed riding skills
- Essential safety information
- Craft handling (at low and high speed)
- Collision avoidance and orientation at sea
Course Fee £175pp
This course is usually run using your own PW, with a maximum of 2 people per ski.
Max: 3 skis per course.
If you do not have your own jetski, you can hire ours. This is charged at an additional £175
Minimum Standard: No previous experience is necessary, but candidates must be of a sound physical condition
Minimum Age: 12yrs (under 18yr olds will only be accepted onto the course if they are accompanied by an adult on the same course) The certificate for children aged between 12yrs and 16yrs will be endorsed to show that they must use PWs only under the supervision of an adult